BLOGGER TEMPLATES + TUMBLR LAYOUTS + TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 17, 2011

Exciting times!!

Well, Jamie surprised me on Thanksgiving by telling me that he had booked a ticket to America for Christmas!!!! (I know it was a long time ago...but I've been rubbish at remembering to blog about it!) As much as I hoped, and prayed, and longed to see him, I was beginning to think he wouldn't be able to make it to the States for the holidays. Although my heart hoped it wasn't true, my head thought otherwise. I began to think logically, rather than from the heart. However, God is far stronger and far more capable of exceeding my expectations, and He had other plans! He provided a way for Jamie to come financially, Jamie booked the ticket, surprised me, and came! Now, to say that I was excited for him to come would be a total understatement. I was the happiest girl you've probably ever seen-glowing with excitement and eager anticipation at just the thought of seeing the love of my life again. The thought of being able to hug him, hold his hand, and just sit next to him whilst chatting in person seemed too good to be true. After all, we usually are saying good bye rather than hello most of the time. At this point, Jamie and I hadn't seen each other for almost 5 months. Each day was seeming longer, every mile, further, and (although I'm an optimist) the joy of being together again seemed quite unlikely. So as you might imagine, when I got the skype call from Jamie and saw him holding a plane ticket to America up to his webcam, my heart was the fullest it had been in a long time. It no longer hurt. All that to say...I made a countdown for Jamie l and thought you might like to see it. With each day that passed towards his arrival, I grew more nervous (in a good way), more excited, and more eager to see him!!!!

It looked something like this...


















                                                                                  
























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment