BLOGGER TEMPLATES + TUMBLR LAYOUTS + TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

21st Birthday!

Well, Today Benny and I celebrated our 21st birthday! It's hard to believe we've already 21, but that's what our driver's licences tell us at least :) It was awesome to get the spend the day together after two years of spending it apart, across the world from eachother. We went out to lunch together with Dad and Emily and  then went to a movie later with more of the fam. I'm thankful to be here this year and for the good memories that came with today. I am one blessed sister to have a twin brother like him!
January 19, 2011
I love you Ben and am so thankful you're my twin brother! We have had so much fun over the years. I'm so thankful for all of our wonderful memories together. Childhood with you rocked and I'm sure there are many more awesome memories and laughs to come! Happy birthday!!!
P.s. You make Twinhood AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment