BLOGGER TEMPLATES + TUMBLR LAYOUTS + TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Is it me or did the ocean just get wider?

Been missing Jamie a lot this week. To be honest, it's felt impossible at times. Food has lost its taste, days seem longer, and even the ocean feels like it's gotten wider. My head hurts from the tears. My heart hurts from the lack of him in my daily life. I could use a does of Jamie right about now!
For now though, we must persevere and hold on to the love that we know God has called us to. And more important than that, we must hold onto the Creator, Originator, and Ultimate Source of Love-Christ. I'm so thankful that God has not abandoned us or left us to fight alone. Without Christ, this relationship, this friendship, and this love truly would be impossible. Everything would be impossible. I find it amazing that even now, He is with us both, preparing us, teaching us, loving us, and comforting us across the distance. He is our source of joy and strength, not each other...although we do find that in each other. It is ultimately all from God. And I know that our God is good and He is faithful. His good and perfect plan for both of our lives and our life together WILL prevail in His perfect timing! Therefore, let the waiting and trusting, the good days and the hard days, the memories and the distance continue because it's all for God's glory in the first place. 
Oh man.  It will be such a joy and blessing to see Jamie again! To see him face to face, to hug him, and to know that he's okay. I can't wait. Ah. Even just thinking about it the flies are buttering around in my stomach...I mean...the butterflies are flying :) Can't wait for Christmas! Love you babe, I'll be seeing you soon!

P.s. I'm never letting go

No comments:

Post a Comment