BLOGGER TEMPLATES + TUMBLR LAYOUTS + TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Me, Myself, (a Cuppa Tea) and Last Chance Harvey

So I just watched a film called Last Chance Harvey, and must say, I loved it. Throughout the whole film I was smiling, really enjoying it, and even sitting rather close to the computer (cheesy I know) to ensure I didn't miss anything. At some points I even got "that feeling". You know, that nervous/anxious/excited feeling inside (aka butterflies). Why? Not because of the story line itself. I mean, it was alright, but somewhat predictable. I loved it because it was filmed in England. Shocking I know. Ha. It was so fun to see so many familiar sights from London. I practically felt like I was there again, just walking around and taking it all in. Man, I haven't felt this close to England in a long time. I know it was just a film, but still. I needed it; it was quite comforting. It's amazing to think that Jamie and I have walked together in a lot of the same places as shown in the film. So cool. Makes me feel somewhat at home, just knowing that and getting to "see" those places again (even if it was through the eyes of Hollywood.) Drinking a cuppa tea now, as it just seems fitting, and dreaming about getting to stand in all those places again one day soon, with Jamie. Miss you, England. Can't wait to get back to you and to be in the arms of the man I love once again xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment